The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Legacy. (World Plot) I_vote_lcapThe Legacy. (World Plot) I_voting_barThe Legacy. (World Plot) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Legacy. (World Plot) I_vote_lcapThe Legacy. (World Plot) I_voting_barThe Legacy. (World Plot) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Legacy. (World Plot)

Go down

The Legacy. (World Plot) Empty The Legacy. (World Plot)

Post by Captain Jack Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 am

It's been 200 years since the Guardians defeated the Dark Lord on the Plains of Paramina. The gods thought that since they gave the lands the Guardians to protect them they would be happy, but many died in the war, and in the famines and droughts that followed. The people cursed the names of the gods, blaming them for the wrongs of the world.

Some gods grew angry at the people for rejecting them, for cursing them. The more they saw and heard the harder their hearts became. They were no longer the gods of the land. They became twisted versions of their previous selves reaching down to spread more misery among the people who rejected them. They were The Fallen.

The other gods retreated, no longer concerning themselves with the lives of men. Waiting until the world could be theirs again. Or until it became time to make a new world.

Humans began blaming the other races for their woes. Being far out-manned the Vampires and Werewolves retreated from the lands of Humans returning to lives of seclusion. As they retreated others came from the mountains. Some Elves began venturing out from the hidden valleys teaching humans better ways to grow food and craft goods while some Dwarves came out from under the mountains and began crafting tools, weapons, and Armour for the surfacers.

As the knowledge of these two races spreads trying to better the lives of men so does the power of the Fallen run rampant. Corrupting the weak to do their bidding, commanding men to ransack the land.

Will the world ever be at peace again? Will the remaining gods grace the world with Guardians to protect them again or are we all cursed to fall to darkness and be devoured by evil?

~~~~~ Created by the lovely Mari Bryn,

Last edited by Captain Jack on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

The Legacy. (World Plot) Empty Re: The Legacy. (World Plot)

Post by Captain Jack Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Here is a rough map of Eternia.

The Legacy. (World Plot) Eternia
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet