The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Allocai Locales I_vote_lcapAllocai Locales I_voting_barAllocai Locales I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Allocai Locales I_vote_lcapAllocai Locales I_voting_barAllocai Locales I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Allocai Locales

Go down

Allocai Locales Empty Allocai Locales

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Kingdom of Allocia
Major Cities:

Allocia City: The city sits between the two forks of a great river. The school of Sorcerous Arts is a beacon for academics and sages while the Monastery of the Eternal Lords is the destination for religious pilgrims with thousands flocking to Allocia each year. The Senate, elected by the citizens, and the court of aristocrats war openly for control of this great city.

Marhk: The trade center of Allocia, Marhk is the lifeline between the kingdom of Allocia and her neighbors. The merchant kingdoms of Bh'am and Hallash are to the south, the Great Sea kingdoms to the east, and the Woodland kingdoms to the west. Marhk's authority stretches out far beyond it's walls with well maintained and patrolled roads stretching away across the lands.

Cities:

Haremhall: Madame Aural presides over this city though it is ran by a council of women. It is a city of debauchery. Whores and Prostitutes make up the bulk of this cities economy, taverns come in a close second. Despite outward appearances the council keeps a firm grip, those who cause problems quickly find themselves cast out, or castrated.

Villages:

Other:

Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Allocai Locales Empty Re: Allocai Locales

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Kingdom of Bh'am

Major Cities:

Capital City Bh'aam
A large city built around a massive stronghold of stone and Iron.  The population is a melting pot of Human, Elf, and Dwarven culture.  The market is a sight to behold with merchants from around the world.  The court of Aristocrats governs the city, and they are surprisingly fair in their governance.

Cities:

Gundushar:
Built upon a weathered outcropping over the sea Gundushar is accessible by a single well guarded road.  The population is a fairly even split between dwarves, humans, and gnomes.  The official industry is fishing though many use the isolated location as a base for privateering and smuggling.  The city is ruled by the narcissistic power hungry Dwark Lord Hrondnason.

Villages:

Karnargel
A small village governed by a council of arcane sorcerers, Karnagel is a brilliantly simple place.  It is a willage of mostly elves but some others have chosen to reside here as well. The buildings are formed out of living trees, bent using physical and arcane forces to shape saplings to eventually grow into naturally beautiful shapes.  The people who live here have an intense respect for nature, and mild distrust of outsiders.

Other:
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Dreten

Major Cities:

Glaeney
A large city comprised mostly of Elves with some dryads and a smattering of other civilized races.  The city sits nestled within a ring of mountains accessible by a single pass between them.  An elf lord governs this place and it is quite prosperous despite it’s isolating location.

Cities:

Vardisetr
Though the city is on the small side it’s beauty draws travelers from all over.  The population is almost an even mix of dwarf and human.  When the city first started it sat next to a great river but as the city expanded they constructed great bridges, marvels of architecture, spanning across it.  The city is governed by the priests of the Temple of Serenrae.  This can cause some tension between devotees to other gods, or nonbelievers.

Villages:

Heney:
This village is defended by arcane wards and comprised mostly of elves and humans.  Heney is goverened by the Circle of Five, a group of elected representatives.  It is also the home of the legendary warrior Ghuna who made her home here long ago.

Other:

Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Mor’s Dratan

Major Cities:

Ironforge
Located under the great mountain Kashal, Ironforge is considered the center of dwarven culture with many travelrs and traders making their way there, but every ten years the passes go quite.  Atop Mt Kashal is where the Dragonmound is held.  During this time dragons of all types band together to discuss politics and the changes in the world.  It’s rare for a non-dragon to see because during that time people do not travel there.  The Dwarves that decide to stay in Ironforge during the Dragonmound do not dare to venture outside for fear of the dragons.

Cities:

Cliftlock
Cliftlock is the trading center for the area, through the river it has access to the sea and distant lands.  It is made of an amalgam of the civilized races and is independent from dwarven rule.  This has lead to it developing a bit of a lawless reputation, but despite this (or because of it) shopkeepers and traders find it to be a prosperous place to conduct business.

Villages:

Keford
A medium sized village comprised mostly of dwarves with some gnomes.  Most of the village is carved into a craggy outcrop, and it is surrounded by mineshafts and fathomless sinkholes, those unfamiliar to the area could find themselves easily slipping to their demise.

Other:
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content